Wednesday, April 22, 2009

What is Fellowship?

Wow… It’s crazy what happens when you actually let God speak, right? This morning I began my day with a new book, Romans… and I was only 11 verses into the 1st chapter when God blew my mind!! Many times in our walk, I think we lose focus on the ‘power of fellowship’, and the way God uses our relationships w/ other believers. Examine Paul’s statement to the Romans…

“I long to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong— that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith.”
–Romans 1:11-12


Encouraged by each other’s faith!! Wow. Isn’t that fellowship in a nutshell? That’s so awesome… I think we all could use encouragement in the ‘faith department’ from time to time. Praise God for revealing it in His word. This could have been just another verse leading up to Romans 1:16, but when you let God speak, He WILL tell you what you need to hear! Shout out to all my brothers and sisters in the Faith!!!

-illusent
rapper/blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment