Monday, August 31, 2009

Cruel Summer...


Well, summer's almost gone, and it really hasn't been a cruel one... lol. Actually, I feel very blessed! I'm fresh off the unofficial "Honeymoon" to Hawai'i my wife and I never took (been married for 2 years...), and I'm so ready to start working on my sophomore album. The concepts have been flowing abundantly, and I haven't been this excited since "The Foundation" (released just a year ago!). The response I've recieved from the "Can I Have Fun?" mixtape has been awesome, as well. If you've been sleeping on ya boy, I forgive you... lol, but don't miss out on this FREE mixtape! I'm really excited to enter the fall season, and I'm really amped to see what God's gonna do! I guess that's it for now. Keep me in prayer, and all that good stuff. I love you guys... God bless.


-illusent

rapper(slash)blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment