Monday, November 15, 2010

Just because...


G'day homies! It's been a minute since I've posted anything and to be quite honest, it has been a very busy season in my life. Nothing bad... all good! I have been attending the Mars Hill Leadership Program in Albuquerque, NM and learning much. As well as a weekend trip up to Monte Vista, CO for a dope (reunion, kinda...) concert with all the homies I've co-labored with over the years (J Dubb, E. Soulja, Minority, D-Ro and MVP). I had an amazing time with the brothers and was blessed by this event. I was overwhelmed by the turn out at our annual Harvest Fest (Blaze Christian Fellowship). Again, it's amazing to see the body of Christ serve the 7,200+ in attendance! Soli Deo Gloria! My dude E. Soulja dropped his sophomore project 'Covered in the Blood' which is Christ glorifying, and I was blessed to be a part of. There are many upcoming projects that I will be featured on, and I will keep you posted on that! Like always, stay tuned to www.illusent.com for the latest... God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment