Wednesday, June 22, 2011

"Boom Bap" on Static Radio!



As of June 20th, my song "Boom Bap" is officially a part of the rotation on Static Radio (formerly M88)! I am very humbled to have my single from "Pedestrian" hit the airwaves! Here's the thing, I need your help! In order to keep "Boom Bap" in rotation, it needs to be continually requested and voted for (see below). It's not hard, and it literally takes 5 seconds.
  • To Request "Boom Bap": Text "myStaticRadio Request" to DOTCOM (368266) followed by a space and "Boom Bap" and "Illusent"
I am extremely honored, and very thankful to everyone who has been calling in, voting, texting, and supporting this ministry overall. I pray God is glorified much, and is seen as preeminent in my life (not forced, but sincerely), because I am thankful for all He has done. Soli Deo Gloria!

-illusent

No comments:

Post a Comment