Monday, December 7, 2009

West Coast Tour

I know, I know… It’s been a minute. You know how the Holidays are! LOL! Well, looks like it’s gonna be a busy winter! On Friday, J Dubb and I will be flying out to the West Coast to rock out a with our ‘Carry the Cross’ family in the Bay Area. If you live in the area please come out and show support for some quality Christian Hip-Hop. If you don’t live in the area, please keep us in prayer. This is a huge door God has opened, and I plan on Him being glorified!

As for the album, it’s about 85% done! Wow! I’m really excited about the project, and I hope people are edified and encouraged by it. It’s looking like it will be released in March (Don’t quote me on it! LOL!). Please keep this in prayer as well!

Have a Merry Christmas, an as always, thank you, and God bless

-illusent

No comments:

Post a Comment