Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Work Hard and Earn Your Reward

Over the last 5 years or so, my life has been completely flipped upside down by one little word: grace. But before I dive head first into this ocean sized topic, let me preface things a bit. I was born and raised in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The old school mentality of “work hard and earn your reward” was instilled in me by the many positive male role models I looked up to in my family. My dad has worked a long, labor intensive, job with horrible hours for many years. He is by far, the best example of a provider that I’ve ever witnessed in my life. This outlook has been very beneficial to me as a teenager, and more so as an adult. This attitude of “working hard to earn something” has been valuable to me in many aspects of my life… (Read More...)

No comments:

Post a Comment